Generic Trading Information
- Catering traders must have proof of the relevant registrations and certificates, including the licence from Bolton Council (food trading standards, health & hygiene).
- Traders will only be allowed to trade after signature of their licence to occupy the dedicated space and payment received.
- Pictures of previous operations or visuals of the proposal and a business plan and references as necessary are required before acceptation.
- Every vehicle / stall / kiosk must be erected before the opening of the Centre Retail and dismount after its closure (0900-1800).
- Every vehicle / stall / kiosk must be equipped with an extinguisher, fire blanket and first aid kit.
- Specific electric requirement must be discussed and agreed in advance by Market Place Bolton. Electricity testing certificate must be up to date to enter into Bolton Market Place.
- Proof of the relevant insurance certificates (including Public and Employer’s liability insurance to cover a minimum of £10 million – Mall / £5 million – Vaults / £1 million Patio.
- Traders must adopt the waste and refuse disposal policy of Market Place Bolton, which requires waste segregation. If not, traders will have the responsibility to remove their waste from Market Place Bolton.
Technical Information for the “Market Place Kitchen”
- Only electric cooking equipment is allowed.
- LPG canister and wooden fire oven are NOT allowed in the Market Place Kitchen.
- Only fire-retardant material is allowed.
- Vans fuel tank must be empty before entering into Market Place Centre Bolton.
- Maximum dimensions for a street food van: Length 4m - Width 1.5m – Height 2.8m.
- Water (remote filling available), and Electricity Supply (single phase 13 A and 32 A sockets) are provided by Market Place. Drainage (not available on the Mall remote emptying only).
- Vans must be equipped with grease trap.
Technical Information for the “Vaults Kitchen”
- Fully fitted Kitchen provided, including Cooking Ranges, Kitchen Extract & Dish Washer, integrated Freezer and Fridges with S/S Preparation Tables.
- Water fully installed.
- Electricity Supply three phase fully installed.
- Gas Supply fully installed.
- Additional Fixtures - Only fire-retardant material is allowed.
Technical Information for “Eat Street @ Marketplace”
- Electric cooking equipment, certified LPG canister and wooden fire oven are allowed on the Market Place Patio.
- Water (remote filling available), and Electricity Supply (16 x single phase 16 A sockets) are provided by Market Place. Drainage (not available on the Patio remote emptying only).